This privacy statement demonstrates our firm and continuing commitment to the privacy of personal information provided by those visiting and interacting with this web site.
We hold the privacy of your personal information in the highest regard. This policy is designed to help you understand how we collect, use and safeguard the personal information you provide to us. This assures you are making informed decisions while using our site. This policy will be continuously assessed against new technologies, business practices and our customers' needs. The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices.
Reserve the right
- We reserve the right to refuse service and or sell products to anyone. We also reserve the right to terminate accounts, cancel and revise orders to our discretion.
- In the event that the Stone Monuments web site incorrectly lists a price or product description due to a typographical error, we reserve the right to refuse or cancel any order placed for products listed at the incorrect price prior to shipping. Stone Monuments reserves the right to refuse or cancel any order whether or not the order had been confirmed and your credit card had been billed. If your credit card has been billed, Stone Monuments will immediately issue a credit to your credit card account for the amount of the incorrect price. For check or money order payments, a check will be issued and sent out immediately after notification from customer.
Errors on Our Site
- Prices and availability of products and services are subject to change without notice. Errors will be corrected if discovered. Stone Monuments reserves the right to revoke any stated offer and to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions including after an order has been submitted: whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card has been charged. If your credit card has been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, Stone Monuments will issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the purchase. Individual bank policies will dictate when this amount is credited to your account.
What information do we collect?
- When you visit this web site you may provide us with two types of information: personal information you knowingly choose to disclose that is collected on an individual basis and Web site use information collected on an aggregate basis as you and others browse our site.
- 1. Personal Information You Choose to Provide:
Headstone Related Information / Shipping Information:
When you design a headstone or purchase any of our products, services or newsletters, you provide us information about yourself and / or loved ones.
If you choose to avail of our services, you may need to give personal information and authorization to obtain information from various credit services. For example, you may need to provide the following information:
- - Name
- - Email Address
- - Billing Address
- - Mailing Address
- - Credit Card number
- - Name on Credit Card
- - Credit Card Billing Address
- - Business and home phone number
- - Items related to the design of a headstone
- 3. Web Site Use Information
Similar to other commercial Web sites, our Web site utilizes a standard technology called "cookies" (see explanation below, "What Are Cookies?") and web server log files to collect information about how our Web site is used. Information gathered through cookies and Web server logs may include the date and time of visits, the pages viewed, time spent at our Web site, and the Web sites visited just before and just after our Web site.
How Do We Use the Information That You Provide to Us?
- Generally speaking, we use personal information for purposes of administering our business activities. This includes providing the products and services you requested, processing your payment, monitoring the use of the service, marketing and promotional efforts, improving our content and service offerings, and when customizing our site's content, layout, services as well as for other lawful purposes.
Therefore, such information may be shared with others on an aggregate basis. Personally identifiable information or business information will not be shared with parties except as required by law.
Occasionally, we may also use the information we collect to notify you about important changes to our Website, new services, and special offers we think you will find valuable. If at any time you do not wish to receive these offers, you may notify us at any by emailing us at the link provided on the newsletter.
What Are Cookies?
How Do We Use Information We Collect from Cookies?
- IP addresses are used by your computer every time you are connected to the Internet. Your IP address is a number that is used by computers on the network to identify your computer. IP addresses are automatically collected by our web server as part of demographic and profile data known as traffic data so that data (such as the Web pages you request) can be sent to you.
Sharing and Selling Information
- We do not share, sell, lend or lease any of the information that uniquely identify a subscriber (such as email addresses or personal details) with anyone except to the extent it is necessary to process transactions or provide services that you have specifically requested.
How Can You Access and Correct Your Information?
- You may request access to all your personally identifiable information that we collect online and maintain in our database by emailing us at the usual address.
What About Legally Compelled Disclosure of Information?
- We may disclose information when legally compelled to do so. Simply put, when we believe that the law requires it or for the protection of our legal rights. We may also disclose account information when we have reason to believe that disclosing this information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be violating our Terms of Service or to protect the safety of our users and the public.
What About Other Web Sites Linked to Our Web Site?
- We are not responsible for the practices employed by Web sites linked to or from our Web site or the information or content contained therein. Often links to other Web sites are provided solely as pointers to information on topics that may be useful to the users of our Web site.
Our Commitment to Data Security:
- Please note that your information will be stored and processed on our computers in the United States. The laws on holding personal data in the United States may be less stringent than the laws of your Country of residence or citizenship. To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
- This site allows visitors to unsubscribe so that they will not receive future messages. After unsubscribing we will discontinue sending the particular messages as soon as technically feasible.
Surveys & Contests
- From time-to-time our site requests information from users via surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and the user therefore has a choice whether or not to disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and shipping address), and demographic information (such as zip code, age level). Contact information will be used to notify the winners and award prizes. Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of this site.
A Special Note About Children
- Children are not eligible to use our services unsupervised and we ask that children (under the age of 14) do not submit any personal information to us. If you are a minor, you can use this service only in conjunction with permission and guidance from your parent or guardian.
Acquisition or Changes in Ownership
- In the event that the web site (or a substantial portion of its assets) is acquired, your information would be considered part of those assets, and may be part of those assets that are transferred.
- Headstone Examples is a software program with Headstone examples
Tombstone Screen Saver is a software program that installs a screen saver with many different tombstone types and styles. Stone Monuments Tombstone Screen Saver and Stone Monuments Headstone Screen Saver